Custom FIbre Processing
We specialize in the fibre nobody else wants. The coarse, high VM, short, long, and dirty stuff that often ends up in the garbage.
From bellies to thirds, to pretty good, we take it all.
Skirting and sorting are included in pricing as this gives you the best use for all your fibres.
Alpaca, Sheep, Llama, Dog, Cat, even human hair. We'll transform it all into something amazing!
Wholesale & Bulk Orders
EcoWool Pellets for Garden Centres, Retail,
& Agricultural Stores
Pellets are a unique and environmentally responsible choice for today's aware consumer.
Our wool pellets are made with 100% Canadian (specifically Ontario) wool from local sheep farms. By utilizing this wool as a soil builder, EcoWool is diverting thousands of pounds of waste from landfill, where most of this wool ends up.
With more water holding capacity than peat moss, and more nitrogen than manure, wool pellets will become your top seller.
Benefits of Wool Pellets
- Wool pellets reduce the amount of watering needed for gardens, hanging baskets, and containers by up to 25%. This means less time and energy spent watering for you and your customers.
- Wool pellets provide nutrients including nitrogen over the entire growing season.
- Wool pellets can be used in any soil type. Wool pellets expand when moisture is added, increasing water holding capacity while adding air and porosity in soils whether clay or sand.
- A little goes a long way when using wool pellets. a bag covers 25 square feet (over 2 metres square).
- Wool pellets have a long shelf life.
- Independent research and testing by EcoWool.
- EcoWool pellets come in shelf-ready, waterproof bags that are made of recycled materials and are 100% recyclable.
- We support your employees and your customers through hands-on events and educational.
- Promotional support material.
- Listed on EcoWool material as a retailer.
- Bulk and white-label orders are accepted.
- Order early for the 2024 gardening season and get early-bird discounts!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a part of our retailer network, please contact us using the contact form below.