Farmer? Got Raw Wool?
UPDATE: We are at storage capacity for now. If you have wool, we will be taking more wool beginning in late October/early November.
If you are interested in dropping off wool to us then, please fill out the contact and we will add your name to our wool drop off list.
The team a@EcoWool
If you are a farmer and have raw wool that you want to sell, please get in contact with us. We are looking for wool throughout Ontario, and Canada.
- No wet wool
- Wool doesn't need to be separated, belly, dags, all is taken.
- Wool is weighted here and paid per by the pound.
- Payment can be cash money, or a rebate as a reseller of pellets.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the farmer.
- Groups of farmers in one region encouraged to lower transportation cost.
- Custom processing is available with a minimum of 10lbs of wool.
Please contact with questions.